Do you want to be part of the hunt for future technologies and inventions from the research communities in northern Norway?
The research environments create many unique opportunities for innovation and Norinnova work closely with these to create business opportunities and new jobs. We know that every year ideas are created that can contribute to a more sustainable future. That is why it is so important to find these. Norinnova is therefore looking for an idea hunter who will track down new ideas that can become products, services and growth companies based on research from northern Norway.
IN Norinnova you want to work with business developers who play each other well. Together we work to create products and services that benefit society.
Your most important task will be to recruit new ideas from researchers and students, as well as evaluate ideas that can become new products or services.
We are looking for you who are passionate about innovation and want to find solutions for the challenges of the future. You have good relational qualities, are curious and can see business opportunities in new technologies and services. You must be a recent graduate, as long as you are motivated by the opportunity.
Norinnova is one of the region's largest innovation companies and has 21 competent employees with different educational and experience backgrounds. The company commercializes research, creates growth in start-up companies and competitiveness in existing businesses.
Graduates are encouraged to apply!
Norinnova focuses on young people who want to help develop the region and create new jobs!
- Plan and conduct meetings with researchers and students
- Recruit and evaluate new ideas
- Plan and carry out events
- Collaboration with customers, researchers, students and policy instruments
- Higher education, preferably with a master's degree. Relevant work experience can replace requirements for higher education
- Good Norwegian and English skills, both oral and written
- Dedicated, sociable and curious
- Ability to build relationships and networks
- Comfortable with giving presentations
- Communicates purposefully and clearly with others
- A varied, meaningful and challenging workday.
- An inspiring work environment with good colleagues and high ceilings
- Good opportunities for professional and personal development
- competitive conditions
For questions about the position, contact department manager Eirik Wasmuth Lundblad, tel: 976 87 571, or CEO. Asbjørn Lilletun, tel. 915 56 539
Application deadline: Written application with CV sent by 23 January 2022 via Finn.no