Tech Transfer: Do you want to help develop the technologies and services of the future from Northern Norway?
Due to increasing number of assignments applying Norinnova two business developers to actively contribute to the development of new products and services based on research from northern Norway.
IN Norinnova we work to create a better future by developing new products and solutions from research and unique business concepts from entrepreneurs and business. Our social mission is to contribute to increased value creation from the best research-based results, create growth in start-up companies and competitiveness in existing businesses.
Now we want to strengthen our team that brings ideas from research to commercial application. We are looking for you who are interested in new technologies and services and want to find solutions for the challenges of the future.
You will lead innovation projects and help researchers develop new products, so that these benefit society through increased value creation. You will work with business developers who play each other well.
Norinnova is one of the region's largest innovation companies and has 21 competent employees with different educational and experience backgrounds. Norinnova is an innovation partner for UiT Norwegian Arctic University and the University Hospital of Northern Norway and works closely with innovation companies across the country. The company is located in modern premises in Siva Innovation Center Tromsø and shares offices with exciting entrepreneurial companies.
Graduates are encouraged to apply!
Norinnova focuses on young people who want to help develop the region and create new jobs!
- Evaluate new ideas
- Prepare presentations, business plans and market analyzes
- Apply for funding for projects
- Market technologies and enter into commercial agreements with companies
- Collaboration with researchers, students, entrepreneurs, business, policy instruments and investors
- Higher education, preferably with a master's degree in science, ICT or equivalent. Relevant work experience can replace requirements for higher education
- Good Norwegian and English skills, both oral and written
- Structured and analytical
- Good implementation Ability
- Concerned about creating results
- Engaged and curious
- Communicates purposefully and clearly with others
- A varied, meaningful and challenging workday.
- An inspiring work environment with good colleagues
- Good opportunities for professional and personal development
- competitive conditions
For questions about the position, contact department manager Eirik Wasmuth Lundblad, tel: 976 87 571, or CEO. Asbjørn Lilletun, tel. 915 56 539
Application deadline: Written application with CV sent by 23 January 2022 via Finn.no