A growth program for ambitious Northern Norwegian startups
Scaleup IX is a Sami based growth program developed and facilitated by Norinnova. The program targets ambitious North Norwegian startups in the early phase. The purpose is to give the companies increased capacity for growth and lift them to a new level both nationally and internationally.
What can you expect from the program?
The program is tailored to help companies grow through networking, insight, personal development and knowledge.
- Access to investors
- Dedicated performance developer from Olympiatoppen who is responsible for your development
- Personal follow-up from a dedicated business developer who follows the company's development and needs
- Expertise in different sectors
- Business development tools
- Networks relevant for national and international growth
- Holistic understanding of the entrepreneur as a 24-hour human being
Get to know this year's contributors
2023 / 2024
In Scaleup IX, participants are contributors and contributors are participants. The human encounters and interaction that take place at the sessions create a good starting point for personal growth and learning. At each session, we bring in experts from different industries; investors, top sports, Olympiatoppen, 330 squadron, brand builders and financial partners.
Trine Lise Andersen
Criteria for participation
To be selected as a participant of the program we want the company:
- Has ambitions to reach the international market
- Have developed prototype and/or started sales
- Has raised private capital and needs more
- Have a dedicated team of at least two people with this as their main activity
- Have a strategy that contributes to addressing one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Is registered in Northern Norway
30.000 NOK per company
Physical collections in Northern Norway
Program for 2023 / 2024 subject to change