Student or newly educated? Apply for up to 1 million kroner through the Council of Science and paper STUD-ENT. The funds will be used for further development of the business concept.
Application Deadline STUD-ENT 2020:12. February
Increase your chances with Norinnova
We have good experience from previous search and several of our incubator companies have started their journey with a million support from the Norwegian Research Council. As a service in cooperation with UiT, we therefore assist in the work of developing the business plan and provide free guidance to projects that wish to apply.
Interested? Please contact us for a no-obligation chat.
What can you apply for support?
The support of STUD-ENT is to be used to realize the business idea or to implement critical activities that reduce technology and concept risks.
Costs that can be covered are, for example, technical equipment, travel, consulting services, technical assistance and salaries.
Requirements for Applications
- Team Manager Are newly educated or under-education at:
- Master level: delivers the main task before the project start
- Professionsutdanningsnivå: Completed at least four years before project start
- Ph. D. Level: Confirmation from institution THAT the STUD-ENT project can be conducted in parallel with the study
- The business idea must be based on knowledge acquired through studies, to be innovative and to take the basis of a competitive advantage
- There are no requirements for industry and students from all study directions can apply
Read more about THE STUD-ENT scheme and additional requirements at forskningsradet.no
Interested? Please contact us for a no-obligation chat!
You must not have a clear business plan or have the entire application in place. That's what we're going to help you with. Send us an email with a brief description of the idea and the team, and we also take a no obligation on how we can assist you along the way. We look forward to hearing from you!
Nb! Be early! From experience we know that it may take several weeks to finalize the application.
Remember application deadline: February 12th