About the technology
On-demand production of protein aggregates: We produce oligomers and fibrils within seconds in a nanofluidic environment. This has potential for high throughput screening of drug candidates, automated in-vitro assays, and binding assays with single molecule sensitivity.
Areas of application
We envisage producing the nanofluidic Tau-on- Chip devices for use in drug development, clinical trials, research, and protein production.
- Single molecule sensitivity.
- For use in drug development, clinical trials, research, and protein production.
- Patent pending.
Opportunities for Collaboration
We are looking for industry partners for collaboration and licensing. We are open to working together on the development of our Tau-on-Chip technology to accomodate your needs.
Resources and partners
- MSCA Fellow, Tromsø (NOR), EPSRC PhD in BioEng, Cambridge (UK), Background: electrical engineering, nanotechnology
- SNSF Swiss Postdoctoral Fellow, Basel (CH), PhD in Chemistry, Cambridge (UK), Background: biophysics, medical engineering
Les om andre prosjekter:
Motivating continous Sharing of Physical activity using non-Intrusive Data Extraction methods Retro- and prospectively About the technology Data collection of physical data …
– A novel decision support aid tool (DST) for optimal levothyroxine dosage after thyroidectomy About the technology Levothyroxine is a necessary synthetic …
About the technology New and advanced label-free and super resolution microscopes and nanoscopes have emerged, and their characterization is becoming more demanding. …
– Bringing nanofluidic technology to the people About the technology The Nanospacer is a specially designed microscope coverslip that allows nanoscale particle …
A tool that predicts ice amount and distribution on marine structures About the technology Due to climate changes the Arctic marine territories …