– Nanofluidic amyloid aggregation within seconds
About the technology
On-demand production of protein aggregates: We produce oligomers and fibrils within seconds in a nanofluidic environment. This has potential for high throughput screening of drug candidates, automated in-vitro assays, and binding assays with single molecule sensitivity.
Areas of application
We envisage producing the nanofluidic Tau-on- Chip devices for use in drug development, clinical trials, research, and protein production.
- Single molecule sensitivity.
- For use in drug development, clinical trials, research, and protein production.
- Patent pending.
Opportunities for Collaboration
We are looking for industry partners for collaboration and licensing. We are open to working together on the development of our Tau-on-Chip technology to accomodate your needs.
Resources and partners
Les om andre prosjekter:
About the technology SMOLTR is a smolt-verification tool to be utilized in the smoltification process of salmon. Data indicates that this technology …
– Based on the Aliivibrio wodanis chassis (PsyXpress) The challenge The main challenge in protein production is to achieve optimal solubility, activity …
Instant volume microscopy The SOLIS Microscope A new type of fluorescence microscope that combines the best aspects of confocal with light-sheet microscopy. SOLIS …
Superior gas monitoring and measurement Industry challenges Traditional gas sensing with absorption spectroscopy uses large multi-pass cells containing a sample gas, through …
– Multi-option distributed computing solutions for super-resolution imaging The MUSICAL technology MUSICAL is an imaging software that makes super-resolution optical microscopy available …
Sperm filtration for improved success rate of assisted reproduction technology About the technology With current automated or manual IVF methods focusing on …