About the technology
New and advanced label-free and super resolution microscopes and nanoscopes have emerged, and their characterization is becoming more demanding. Instead of the conventional commercial resolution targets, researchers and microscopists must often make custom resolution targets in their own lab, which work on only a small subset of microscopes.
We present Fiber Resolution Targets (FiRsT): all-in-one calibration targets for resolution, refractive index contrast, polarisation, and spectral signatures.
- Calibrate a wide range of optical micro- and nanoscopes
- Broad range of RIC (1.3 – 2.2)
- Scalable resolution (10 nm – 100 µm)
- Customizable fiber orientation, patterns, and composition
- Artifact detection
Characterization, calibration and troubleshooting for all optical microscopes during manufacture and throughout the life of the instrument.
Can be made with inorganic, organic and biological additives for use with correlative and multimodal nano/microscopes. For example, fluorescent markers, magnetic markers, carbon nanotubes, DNA, and more.
Opportunities for collaboration
We are seeking partners for collaboration and licensing. We are open to working together to develop our product to accomodate your needs.
Les om andre prosjekter:
Motivating continous Sharing of Physical activity using non-Intrusive Data Extraction methods Retro- and prospectively About the technology Data collection of physical data …
– A novel decision support aid tool (DST) for optimal levothyroxine dosage after thyroidectomy About the technology Levothyroxine is a necessary synthetic …
About the technology New and advanced label-free and super resolution microscopes and nanoscopes have emerged, and their characterization is becoming more demanding. …
– Bringing nanofluidic technology to the people About the technology The Nanospacer is a specially designed microscope coverslip that allows nanoscale particle …
A tool that predicts ice amount and distribution on marine structures About the technology Due to climate changes the Arctic marine territories …