- Multi-option distributed computing solutions for super-resolution imaging
The MUSICAL technology
MUSICAL is an imaging software that makes super-resolution optical microscopy available to specialized labs and clinics as a high-end premium GPU or embedded solution, or to laymans with their own personal microscopy data through an budget-conscious cloud solution.
The technology can be applied to both super-resolution microscopy raw data as well as data generated by conventional low-cost microscopes. The key advantage it provides is not needing any calibration in illumination engineered microscopes or special dyes for achieving super-resolution.
The MUSICAL solutions
- Cloud solution (Beta-stage)
Lightweight software for super-resolution imaging tailored to low-cost microscopes.
- GPU solution (under development)
Plug-and-play dongle providing state-of-the-art imaging with an additional edge in processing time
- Embedded solution (to be developed)
MUSICAL as a built-in hardware solution with the microscope. Unlocking it’s full imaging capabilities
Opportunities for collaboration
- Licensees for MUSICAL cloud solution
- Collaborative R&D with industrial partner for MUSICAL GPU or MUSICAL Embedded solution
- Patent pending
Les om andre prosjekter:
Motivating continous Sharing of Physical activity using non-Intrusive Data Extraction methods Retro- and prospectively About the technology Data collection of physical data …
– A novel decision support aid tool (DST) for optimal levothyroxine dosage after thyroidectomy About the technology Levothyroxine is a necessary synthetic …
About the technology New and advanced label-free and super resolution microscopes and nanoscopes have emerged, and their characterization is becoming more demanding. …
– Bringing nanofluidic technology to the people About the technology The Nanospacer is a specially designed microscope coverslip that allows nanoscale particle …
A tool that predicts ice amount and distribution on marine structures About the technology Due to climate changes the Arctic marine territories …